Eberstein Business Solutions, UAB
Last updated: September 10, 2018
For the purpose of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter – the GDPR), directly applicable starting from May 25, 2018, and the local privacy laws, the data controller is:
UAB “Eberstein Busienss Solutions”
Registration code 303211500, Lvovo gatve 89-10, Vilnius, LT-08217, Lithuania
Email: [email protected]
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Submitted personal information
We use online communication forms and subscription to a newsletter on our Site. If you choose to submit your personal information there we collect, store and use it in accordance to GDPR rules. This submitter information might be:
- your first and last name;
- your e-mail address;
- your phone number;
- your company name.
You can choose to visit our Site without submitting any personal information and if you choose to disable cookies in your browser, no identified personal information is collected about you.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Cookies and similar tracking technologies – “Device Information”
We use the “Device Information” that we collect to help us:
- to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns);
- to advertise to you and to analyse how you use our Site and whether advertisements are being viewed. We also allow third parties to use tracking technologies for similar purposes;
- To limit the number of times you see an advertisement, or to customize advertising across Services and make it more relevant to you and to allow us to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and track whether ads have been properly displayed so we can pay for this;
- to analyse how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors visit most often, in order to provide a better user experience. We also use this technology to check if you have opened our emails, so we can see if they are being delivered correctly and are of interest.
- to remember choices you have made — such as language or region.
- Cookies are used by social media services to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. These cookies may track your browser across other sites and build a profile of your interests, which may impact the content and messages you see on other websites that you visit.
How to manage & remove cookies
If you are using our Site via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers also tells you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to delete old cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. You can also visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for more information on how to manage and remove cookies across a number of different internet browsers.
We incorporate videos from YouTube LLC (901 Cherry Ave., 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA) and from Google Inc. (Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) in our website. The videos are incorporated under the option ‘Enhanced Data Protection Mode’ made available by YouTube. If you call up a page with an incorporated video, it connects with the YouTube servers and thus demonstrates the content through the website on your browser.
According to YouTube, the data is only transmitted to the YouTube server in the Enhanced Data Protection Mode – in particular which pages of our website you have visited if you watch a video. If you are logged in YouTube at the same time, this information will be allocated to your YouTube member account.
You can find further details regarding data handling by YouTube at: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
Submitted personal information
We use your “Submitted personal Information” (as first name, last name, e-mail adress, telephone number and the like) to communicate with you and provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the Information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the Information that we collect and store.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected]
Please note that your information might be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Our cookies and other tracking technologies expire in 1 months or sooner (for example: session cookies expire when you close your browser) from the date after you give or renew consent for us to use these technologies.
Where we process information for marketing purposes, we process the information while you remain interested in the marketing (for example, where you open and read our offers) and for three years after that point. If you ask us to stop sending marketing we will keep your Information for a short period after this (to allow us to implement your requests). We also keep a record of the fact that you have asked us not to send you direct marketing or to process your Information indefinitely so that we can respect your request in the future.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
Eberstein Business Solutions, UAB
Lvovo gatve 89-10, Vilnius, LT-08217, Lithuania